A Chemical Blenders responsibility include the mixing of raw materials to create finished products according to the batch sheets. Also responsible for weighing the correct chemicals and sampling finished product to quality for approval. Must understand all the company’s products as well as all the mixing equipment.
- Cleaning all equipment, bins, and mixers as needed.
- Observes and follows safety procedures and S.O. P’s set by the company.
- Refers all issues to the lead/supervisor.
- Verifies raw chemical usage on each batch are added correctly with correct weights.
- Operates Forklift as needed.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written and oral instructions including safety rules, operating procedures, batch recipes and material identification.
- Must have mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply, and divide as well as making the necessary conversions.
- Able to lift 50 lb. boxes continuously.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- 95% of the day you will be on your feet.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Full Employee Benefits package after orientation period including:
401(K) Savings Plan
Anyone entering KibbeChem is required to wear a mask.